Saturday, February 2, 2008

Embarrassment I can't explain...

Let me tell what...never get cought doing this:

Last night my sister and I went over to our friend Andy's house which is up the street. His roomate Jeff was there also and later our friend Angel showed up. This is all besides the point...anyways....so we decided to go on a late night coffee run down to the 24 hour starbucks on 82nd. Before we took off I had to run over to my can to throw somehting in there. So as i'm walking over to the car (fyi: it was like 10:00 PM), for some reason, I started singing the song from Aladdin "A whole new world/I could show you the world ." You know that song? Do not ask me why I started singing it! I just did!!!! I was singing at a fairly high volume...not to loud and then all the sudden right as I got to the climax of the song (the chorus which starts with "A whole new world!") I look to my left and there's this guy standing about 5 feet away from me and looking right at me!!!!!!!! So you know what I did...I ran in the opposite direction!!!! YEP!!!!!! I have no clue why...i just did!!!! I can't explain it...it was soooo lame and soooo hilarious all at the same time! Well, thats my story. I hope you got a kick out of it...cuz i'm still laughing! I can't explain it...it all happened so fast!!! haha. Well i'm gonna go read now...i hope all is well with you all! Drop me line sometime and let me know how your doing!

No comments: