Monday, February 18, 2008

Off To San Diego....

So tomorrow I leave for San Diego for Midwinter. Midwinter is Youth For Christ's Annual National Staff Conference. I can't wait, it is always soooooo much fun and just a great time to meet new people, see old friends, learn, and grow deeper in love with God. Our President, Dan Wolgemuth, Is such a good speaker and I can't wait to hear him bring the word! It is always so encouraging and uplifting, but he definitely doesn't beat around the bush or hold back....can't wait! One thing I am bummed about though is that it's supposed to rain while were in San Diego! Nooooo...I know it's an ocean town, I just wish there was gonna be sunny blue skies...we'll see, I sure hope so! We'll i'll be sure to post some pictures on here when I get back. Have a great week!!!

No comments: